The secret to making more money as a copywriter ... author ... consultant ... speaker ... freelance writer ... independent contractor ... Internet marketer ... or in virtually any other business on Earth - is to become a highly paid specialist -- and pick a lucrative niche market with huge demand and limited competition.
For years, I’ve been telling small business owners, freelancers, and aspiring entrepreneurs the one simple secret I’ve used to make millions of dollars as a self-employed copywriter, author, consultant, speaker, author, and information marketer:
The quickest and easiest way to create greater demand -- and command higher fees -- is to become a specialist in a lucrative niche market with strong demand and limited competition.
Why does it pay to specialize in one or more niches?
Answer: specialists get more respect, charge more money, are much more sought after, and don’t have to beg for work or haggle over fees like generalists.
Generalists live off the crumbs the specialists leave behind.
It’s that way in every field: specialists are more in demand - and earn more money - than generalists.
In medicine, oncologists and cardiac surgeons earn more than general practitioners.
In the auto industry, service technicians who specialize in fixing Jaguars and Porsches charge higher rates than general auto mechanics.
In corporate training, the consultant who teaches how to attain ISO 9002 accreditation or comply with EPA regulations commands daily fees two to five times higher than trainers who teach general subjects like stress management or leadership.
In any type of writing - copywriting, magazine writing, book writing - writers that focus on niche markets are better paid than general assignment writers. Universally, specialists make more money than generalists.
To maximize your earnings potential in your career or business, you need to select a lucrative, in-demand niche ... and establish yourself as a known expert within that field.
At this point, you may be thinking “But I’m not a specialist!”
Or you might want to say to me, “Well, Bob, I WANT to specialize ... but I don’t know how to choose the niche that’s best for me.”
Relax. No matter what you’re doing now ... no matter what your background, education, or training ... I’m going to show you how to SELECT one or more niches - and become a highly paid SPECIALIST serving those markets.
Grow Rich in Your Niche
In the Internet age, we’re flooded with information, as the store of human knowledge grows at an exponential rate.
Therefore, no single person can even begin to keep up - making it extremely difficult to be a generalist in any field.
By specializing in one or more niche markets, you carve out a manageable segment of human knowledge, and at least have a fighting chance of staying current.
As for business customers and consumers, there are 3 reasons why your prospects would rather do business with a specialist than a generalist:
** FIRST, the learning curve is greatly reduced, saving the client time in briefing you, and increasing the client’s confidence that you understand their business, industry, and unique challenges.
** SECOND, specialists have a greater awareness of current activity in their field. Your extensive experience can help your clients avoid mistakes and steer them away from impractical ideas that do not work.
** THIRD, by constantly reading and working in a narrow field, the specialist is more in tune with the market than generalists - and often, even than the client. Niche specialists have their finger on the pulse of their markets, which helps them take action based on knowledge.
Now, in our audio program, Get Rich in Your Niche, Internet marketing guru Fred Gleeck and I show you how to find, break into, and flourish in lucrative, highly specialized niche markets with huge demand and limited competition.
In our program, you’ll discover:
- How to crush the competition -- and triple your business -- with the under-used “micro-niching” strategy.
- The shortcut you can take to penetrate into new markets with “niche masquerading.” It’s a clever strategy -- and very effective in the short term until you truly become established in your new niche.
- How to find the most lucrative untapped niches in your profession, industry, or area of knowledge - -and profitably exploit each.
- What it takes to survive as a generalist today ... and why fewer than 1% of those in any profession can make it work.
- How the “get rich in your niche” strategy can help you DOUBLE your fees and cut your labor in HALF - making your business up to 4X more profitable.
- Finding your perfect niche as an Internet marketer ... copywriter ... doctor ... contractor ... freelance writer ... consultant ... author ... speaker ... small business owner ... and in virtually any other trade or profession.
- Why selecting a narrow niche to specialize in expands the market for your products and services rather than shrinks it.
- 5 business advantages specialists enjoy that are putting their competitors out of business.
- How to find “starving crowds” of customers who will stand in line with their checkbooks out, begging to do business with you.
- The fastest, easiest way on the planet to gain instant credibility with your buyers -- and more confidence in your business (and yourself).
- Using the Silver Rule of Marketing to get prospects to come to you, instead of you going to them.
- Closing more and bigger sales more often with “empathetic experiences.” But it only works if you specialize in a niche market.
- The 5-step Personal Inventory that can reveal to you multiple niche markets for you to specialize in.
- How to instantly gauge the size of the market for niche services with this free online tool.
- Is it true that if you pursue your passion, the money will follow? The answer may shock you.
- How your education, aptitudes, interests, and expertise can help you dominate one or more well paid niche markets as a top specialist in the field.
- What Aristotle can teach you about finding niche markets that can pay the mortgage and grocery bills.
- Which makes a better niche or specialty - something that pays a lot of money or something that’s fun?
- The 4 categories of niche markets ... and how to build a profitable business or sideline specialty in each.
- Expand your areas of specialization with “evolutionary” niche extension and “adjacent niching.”
- The one niche market that you should probably avoid forever.
- An easy way to determine the size of the market ... and whether you can make a good living serving customers in that niche.
- The “rule of one” for assessing niche market viability. Ignore it at your peril.
- The best niches to break into if you want to jump onto the fast track for success.
- Is this niche for you? 6 key criteria to help you decide.
- The late Gary Halbert’s most important piece of advice for choosing the niche market you want to specialize in.
- How to find groups of customers who are in a hurry to hire a specialist like you -- and have the money to pay top dollar.
- The easiest kind of specialized product or service to sell in the world. Find a niche where you can offer it, and you can write your own ticket.
- Become a mini-monopoly: finding niches where prospects desperately want what you are selling - and have little or no choice but to buy from you.
- How to successfully compete in desirable niche markets that already have a lot of players.
- Choosing the right niche for selling information products and services on the Internet.
- Tips and tricks for rapidly building a large list of qualified prospects in your newly chosen niche.
- How to become a recognized expert in your field - starting in as little as 60 days.
- Establishing yourself as a “thought leader” in your niche by publishing a free e-zine, white paper, and other free content.
- How to make a nice six-figure income as a specialist -- even if you have only 1,000 loyal fans and customers in your niche.
- And so much more....
What is finding your niche worth to you?
As a niche specialist, your income can be anywhere from 10% to 1,000% higher or more than you’d earn working as a generalist.
Example: for U.S. physicians, the average general practitioner earns around $158,000 a year ... vs. $452,000 a year for the average neurosurgeon - almost TRIPLE what the GP earns.
If you are a generalist (or a specialist in a crowded niche that no longer pays well) earning $50,000 a year, you can earn at least 10% more -- an extra $5,000 -- by picking and specializing in one of the niche markets we show you how to break into in Get Rich in Your Niche.
On the other hand, if you earn $50,000 at your profession, and you can TRIPLE that amount as a specialist, you’ll jump to $150,000 - putting an extra $100,000 in your bank account within 12 months.
But you won’t pay $100,000 ... $5,000 ... or even $100 to find new niche markets that can make you richer.
Your investment in our Get Rich in Your Niche is only $77. That’s less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time.
And that’s what you pay only if our program helps make you break into exciting and profitable new niche markets. If they don’t, the cost is zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada....
Explore new niches risk-free for 90 days
That’s right: if after listening to Get Rich in Your Niche, you don’t see your income increasing by at least 10% to 50% or more...
Or you are dissatisfied for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just return the program to me within 90 days.
We’ll refund your $77 payment in full. That way, you risk nothing.
So, what are you waiting for?
To order Get Rich in Your Niche on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, click below now:
P.S. Order Writing for Niche Markets today and you a FREE 50-page Bonus Report, 17 Hidden Secrets of Business Success (list price: $29).
In it, you’ll find:
- An amazingly easy way to make sure the price you quote is within the prospect’s budget - page 11.
- How to overcome “sticker shock” when selling high-priced products - page 6.
- What Donald Trump can teach you about direct marketing - page 22.
- How to attract new business like a magnet -- page 16.
- The secret of the “take-away close” - page 9.
- Get more orders by flattering your customers to death -- page 25.
- How to qualify prospects with the MAD-FU formula - page 36.
- And more....
To order Get Rich in Your Niche on a 90-day, money-back trial basis ... and get your FREE Bonus Report ... click below now:
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of 95+ books including The Copywriter’s Handbook (Henry Holt) and Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC Business Books). He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Successful Meetings, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer’s Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob’s writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He has also taught marketing at New York University.
Mr. Bly has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation’s Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was a featured speaker at the 2006 annual conference of the National Speakers Association.
After years of writing winning online copy that made his clients rich, Bob decided recently to launch his own Internet marketing business. In creating the “Internet Marketing Retirement Plan” in collaboration with Fred Gleeck, Bob took his online business from zero products - and zero income - to over $4,000 a week in net revenues. He did it in less than 6 months, and now is on target to make over $220,000 in annual online sales working just 20 minutes a week!
Fred has created more than 300 audio learning programs, e-books, software packages, and other information products, all of which are marketed online. He is the author of 15 books including Selling Products from the Platform and Marketing and Promoting Seminars and Workshops.
With more than 20 years experience as a speaker and seminar promoter, Fred has spoken at dozens of seminars and boot camps - both his own as well as other people’s events - to thousands of attendees. He regularly presents at both the Learning Annex and the National Speakers Association.
While there are many teachers of “Make Money on the Internet,” Fred has developed a unique, low-cost, low-risk approach that today generates for him passive income approaching a million dollars a year, with no employees.
What they say about Bob Bly's copy and counsel
"I started down this road of copywriting for direct marketers by purchasing your book. Since then I have made about $50,000 in copywriting fees. I feel a debt of gratitude toward you!"
- Ray Edwards
"I went to Amazon.com and got a copy of Secrets of a Freelance Writer. Wow! ... I loved it! Packed with info. The book had a 'readability' about it that took away all my fears, put me at ease, and made me feel that I wasn't treading on foreign soil. I kept saying to myself, 'I can do that, I can do that!'"
- Ronald J. Rich
"Your books served as a complete reference when I started my own freelance writing business a year and half ago. By following the advice you laid out, I quickly reached goals that I had set for year three of my business within the first year. My philosophy is, if you've written it or recommended it, I want to read it."
- Carla Jahnson
"I own a copy of The Copywriter's Handbook, which is priceless. Thank you for making this information available to those of us on a shoestring."
- Mary Klaebul, Memphis, TN
"I own Secrets of a Freelance Writer: How to Make $85,000 a Year and The Copywriter's Handbook. Both are great. You did a great job of getting to the nitty gritty. I admire and respect what you have done."
- Derek A. Chilcoat
"FYI, you started me off with your tape series on freelance copywriting, and I'm an avid reader of yours."
- Scott T. Smith, Bozeman, MT
"Having read two of your books, Secrets of a Freelance Writer and The Copywriter's Handbook, I am now taking the leap. If not for the strong encouragement of your books, I might not have jumped. Thanks again for the road map that your books offered."
- Eddie Adelman
"I am a great fan and avid reader of your books. When I first started out in this copywriting business nearly ten years ago, your Secrets of a Freelance Writer was my bible (it's so dog-eared, some of the pages are coming apart). You continue to be a great source of inspiration and education."
- John M. Mora, Plainfield, IL
"Thank you for all the books you've written over the years -- I have enjoyed many of them, and profited from what I've learned. I've been reading Become a Recognized Authority in Your Field this past month -- it's helping me really do the things I've always wanted to do."
- Michael Knowles
"I read Write More, Sell More a few years ago and loved it."
- Steve Slaunwhite
"The first time I read your book Secrets of a Freelance Writer I laughed at the fact of picturing myself as a business writer. The second time I read it, I made over $1,000 in a week. I'm laughing for a much better reason now."
- Grady Smith
"I loved your book The Copywriter's Handbook. It has sincerely helped me in my business and is worth every penny I spent on it!"
- Brian Maquire, Portland, OR
"Had I not discovered your Secrets of a Freelance Writer and The Copywriter's Handbook, I would still be a frustrated, unfulfilled hack. Thank you for saving me from that! I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with the rest of us and allowing us to take a piece of the pie. I already love this new career that I never would have discovered without your guidance. Thanks."
- Elizabeth Hanes
"I wanted to thank you for The Copywriter's Handbook and Secrets of a Freelance Writer. Both books are informative and inspirational."
- Ken Harrison
"I have read your books Selling Your Services and The Six Figure Consultant and I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge you have shared in both of these publications."
- Leah Beth Mills, Farmingville, NY
"Thanks a million for my life!"
- Alan Zoldan
"Your books The Copywriter’s Handbook and Secrets of a Freelance Writer helped me start work as a freelancer. I can't tell you how many times those books saved my skin and got me confidently through unfamiliar materials. I am very grateful for your expertise and generosity."
- Lorraine Thompson
"One of the best copywriters in the business."
- Michael Meanwell, author, The Wealthy Writer
"Bob Bly is one of the most successful copywriters in the world. I've used his services and purchased a lot of his materials -- and always profited from both."
- Bob Serling, President, Idea Quotient